6/24/2012

Wall Decorating

 Walls are like big blank canvases, they're just begging for someone to decorate them. 
For my personal bedroom I've let myself go all out there and got out a big ruler out and done some modern abstract pattern on my wall. I did debate over the use of wallpaper or some other texture
and at the time researched further into it. The possibilities of what to do with walls are endless and then there's matching it to the rooms interior, all in all what you do to your walls can make or break a room.
Here are some of the ideas I looked into and simply just enjoyed looking at.



there is more beautiful images : via


The Glade bar at London Sketch



bold wallpapers like this are good for bathrooms.




Hotel Wiesler




Rue Magazine (May 2012 Issue). Photography by Laure Joliet. Design by Tamara Honey.


although the walls are only one colour, the paneling and patterned floor makes it feel like there is enough going on in the room.

(a bit O.T.T. for me but none the less it brings a smile.)




exposed brick make a nice alternative to proper wallpaper or paintings 

No comments:

Post a Comment